Cities across the world are waking up to the opportunities provided by Sigfox IoT solutions. Just a few sample projects include:
- Monitoring of defibrillators in the public space
- Optimisation of garbage collection through systemised transport routes
- Optimisation of shared city bicycles through GPS trackers
- Measurements of schools and public facilities to improve health data
- Temperature measurements of food and goods in storage at schools and institutions
- Proactive maintenance and preventive installations based on sensor data
- Measurement of city climate and pollution
- Road and walkway presence and temperature sensors to optimise use of road salt
- Measurement of water levels and volumes in drains, lakes, and pipe systems
Our technology will truly make our cities data-driven and have enormous potential to improve and optimise many aspects of public interest.
If you are looking for a specific IoT solution or if you are in doubt regarding how one of the aforementioned solutions apply to your company in particular, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Our friendly consultants are ready and looking forward to chat with you.